Woodland Tipi and Yurt Weddings
- The client is the person who is responsible for the main account.
- Once the non-refundable deposit is received your booking is confirmed with us.
- The deposit is non- refundable
- Our preferred method of payment is bank transfer
- We charge £35 for extra visits after the first 3 visits. Your initial visit isn’t counted in this number
- Cancellation – Enchanted Woodland Weddings reserve the right to cancel your function if payment conditions are not upheld. Receipt of your booking confirms your acceptance of all our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel an event if we deem our premises unusable for reasons beyond our control, in which case our liability to you will be limited to the extent of any monies already paid to Enchanted Woodland Weddings, without interest.
- If a wedding is cancelled by the client, the deposit is not refundable or useable against any other booking of any sort. If the wedding is cancelled 12 months before the event, then only the deposit will be lost. If the wedding is cancelled within 0-12 months before the event, then the venue hire charge, marquee hire and accommodation hire will still be charged and owed to us.
- If the client reduces the wedding in size, then no refunds will be made and the full balance as per the original booking will still apply.
- Insurance – We strongly advise the client to take out wedding insurance to cover against all eventualities such as illness, death, unemployment: but we point out that simply changing your mind about the wedding will not count as sufficient reason for insurance purposes.
- All live music /DJs etc are asked to play at a reasonable volume. Noise levels will be monitored by staff throughout the evening to ensure we remain within the confines of noise nuisance with regard to our neighbours. Music cut off is Middnight. If our staff has to remind the DJ or anyone else in charge of the music to turn down the level of sound, then a charge of £100 per visit will be charged.
- Live music or DJs are not permitted at the first area of the woodland, by the first kitchen.
- Dogs – one dog is permitted on site during the day. He/she must be kept on a lead at all times and the owner must clean up after the dog. Dogs are not allowed inside the yurts or tipis and must not stay overnight. Any damage would be required to be paid for.
- Set up – outside suppliers need to perform a site visit prior to the wedding to see the distance involved from the car park to the marquee. Communication with us on these visits is required. Our new suppliers track within the woodland can be used in accordance with our timings and us. We will work with you and the suppliers to ensure good timing. If the track gets flooded or unusable for any reason we have the right to stop its use and ask suppliers to get their kit down to the marquee or kitchen from the car park area.
- Set up time – close friends and family are allowed on site from 10am onwards on the Friday (for a weekend wedding) or Tuesday (for a mid week wedding), in order to set up. The main guests are allowed on site 3pm onwards on that day. Checkout out is at noon prompt on Sunday (weekend wedding) and noon on Thursday, (mid week wedding).
- Before and after parties – Hiring our venue for your wedding means just that; it does not include arranging parties before or after the day of the wedding.
- We ask that all confetti used be biodegradable. No fireworks are permitted.
- The client and wedding couple are responsible for their guest’s behaviour and actions whist at Enchanted Woodland Wedding’s premises. Inappropriate behaviour may result in the event being stopped early or cancelled.
- A full guest list with full names and ages including both day and evening, resident and non resident guests must be provided in writing or via email at least a week before the wedding. For the purpose of health and safely.
- Damage – a refundable damage deposit £500 is required 10 days before your wedding. Made by bank transfer. It is refunded after the wedding once everything is checked over. The client shall pay for any loss or damage to any part of the premises, or to any fixtures, fittings or equipment, which are damaged, by the client or their guests. This includes removal of our property from the venue in error by the client or their guests after the wedding. Please make sure your guests do not remove our bunting, lanterns or tipi/yurt equipment or interiors. You will be asked to return or pay for any losses incurred.
- Due to the special nature of our wedding site, we insist that no pins, staples, or any other piercing devices be used to fasten flowers or decorations. No glue or wire glue to be used.
- Enchanted Woodland Weddings reserves the right to charge additional fees to the main account if specialist cleaning is required for floor coverings, marquee covers, or tipi and yurt canvas due to soiling, vandalism or other misuse.
- Alcohol and corkage- we don’t charge corkage. Your may provide your own alcohol and set up your own bar. Or hire an outside bar company. We do ask, however, that alcohol is consumed responsibly whilst you are at our venue. Anybody who gives offence to other guests or staff or poses a risk to the premises due to inebriation will be requested to leave immediately and escorted off the premises if necessary.
- Rubbish- We ask that you take as much rubbish/ recycling away with you as possible.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Whilst we encourage all guests to enjoy themselves, please note that care must be taken on paths, walkways, decking, particularly when wet.
- I/we understand that Enchanted Woodland Weddings can accept no liability whatsoever for ours and our guest’s possessions and personal injuries sustained trough use of the premises, camping, using fires.
- Change of the wedding date – If a confirmed wedding date is moved by the client to another date the following fees will apply; more than 12 months – £400 change fee. 6 -12 months notice – £1000. Less than 6 months notice – £2000.
- Hay bales are not permitted inside the marquee.
- A maximum of two small campervans are allowed to stay in the car park over the duration of the wedding. Size – 2.2m wide and 5m long. They are charged at £20 per night. No electrical hook up allowed, or generators to be used.
- The client is responsible for removing and taking away all decorations from the venue after the wedding on the Sunday or Tuesday.
- Prices are subject to change. Please note that the price you are quoted by Julia will be honoured.
- We have a right to update our terms and conditions at any time. Updated
T&C’s will be on our website www.enchantedwoodlandweddings.co.uk
I have read and understand all the terms and conditions