We are a brother and sister team who have been running a successful Glamping site for 14 years. Established in 2006 we were one of the first Glamping pioneers! The business grew from a farming diversification grant and has continued to blossom and evolve. We are now at the stage where we are concentrating on providing couples and their friends and family with a truly unique and magical wedding venue.
We have handcrafted the site with much love and care. Many people really appreciate our special little touches, handcrafted elements and vintage finds. It’s a real honour to hold such beautiful weddings here, and provide and share such a special place where special memories are made.
We are passionate about nature, and bringing this passion to our little business is crucial. We aim to work harmoniously alongside the woodland, and aim to compliment it as much as possible. You can be heartened by the fact that our carbon footprint is very light indeed.
* All our firewood is sustainably sourced from our our woodland.
* Most furniture is up-cycled or fair-trade.
* Our electricity is suplemented by solar panels on the shed roof.
* We use only eco friendly products; toilet rolls, hand wash, cleaning products. No sprays are used in the woodland.
* Compost toilets compost 75% of waste.
* We plant wild flowers and plants to encourage diversity, honey bees and insects.
* We recycle our rubbish.